Friday, July 12, 2013

Goodbye For Now Oakland!

In a couple weeks I will be departing for Europe to begin my next big adventure, pursuing a Masters degree there. These last five years in Oakland have been wonderful, and I thank all of you who followed me and commented on my posts and met up to have some grand ol times together.

As I will no longer be in the area, I would be happy to hand over development of this blog if anyone is interested in carrying on the torch! Please email me at grahamhollandpatterson@gmail.com if interested.

I started a new blog to document my upcoming adventures, and would love to have you follow it. You can find it HERE and subscribe by inputting your email on the right hand side.

Till next time Oakland - keep safe and continue being awesome.

Cheers,

Graham Patterson