Sunday, November 22, 2009

Seasons Greetings



The next month of my life is going to be really busy. I am finishing a year in AmeriCorps on December 4th and searching for a job (any heads ups would be great! I am looking for something locally in the environmental, political or non-profit world). Then there is Thanksgiving, Christmas, my Mom, Dad and Sister's birthdays.... the list goes on. 


That being said, I may be falling a bit short of my goal of three posts a week. I don't want to loose any readers though, so if you are not already, please follow me either on Twitter or on a blog RSS or Atom service like Google Reader. That will make sure that when I do post, you hear about it. I am still going to shoot for 2 posts a week. 


Thank you for your support and to the person who donated to my bike fund!

No comments: