Sunday, November 29, 2009

Great Art, Great Wine...She only needs You!


I had the distinct pleasure of living in an artist's flat when I first moved to the Bay. Maria Nikl, the artist, was out of town for a couple months visiting her family in Hungary, and sublet her place to me. Living among her art was magical, and it was really tough to leave.

Long story short, she is having a gallery showing in Alameda and I highly encourage you to check it out. She has a style all her own, a combination of found art and plastics and veneers that she combines to make some of my favorite art ever. Details for the event are below.

Exhibit Reception with Artist
Saturday, December 5-th, 2009 2:00 - 4:00 pm
C'Era Una Volta Restaurant
1332 Park St. -D, Alameda, Ca. 94501

"Meet the Artist" reception in the Restaurant. Please come by and say "Hello". I'll be answering questions, talking about Painting and my adventures in Europe, and signing Paintings if you were to buy. Don't miss this chance to honor the enthused and fearless Spirit of Creation, while supporting the inspired cause of studio relocation to Europe.