Saturday, October 10, 2009

Oakland Happy Hours and Bottomless Mimosas, Oh my....!


I would like to share with you my two newly created Google Maps. They can be found under If You Haven't, Do, on the upper right hand side of the page. One map lists happy hours and places with bottomless mimosa brunches, while the other lists my local favorite places, many of which are at least a little off the beaten path. I tried to put as much information about them as possible, so click on the icons and in most cases you will see a list of the hours and details.

Happy Hour and Bottomless Mimosas: Here

Favorites in Oakland: Here


I also wanted to give a heads up about my plan for future posts. Rather than my current habit of posting once or twice a week, I have been inspired to write shorter posts with more links, more often. My goal is to begin posting 4-5 times a week. That's all for now! Hope you enjoy the maps and keep checking back on them because I will continue to expand their reach. I would very much appreciate you sending me any tips at grahamhollandpatterson@gmail.com. Thank you in advance!

Photo by: Tom Paiva


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha, I will test my thought, your post get me some good ideas, it's truly awesome, thanks.

- Norman