Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's my birthday and I'll invite you if I want to (please come...)


So rather than going out to an expensive dinner, or having people climbing over each other in Natalie (my girlfriend) and my small studio, I have decided to invite you and anyone you know to meet up with me at Abco in Oakland this Saturday. If you haven't been there before, here is the deal: Abco is a cooperative living/artstudio/who-knows-what, that occasionally hosts parties. This particular night they will have bands and a grill set up that you can BBQ on. You can bring your own alcohol and drink and smoke and probably even shoot-up in the corner freely. Yeah!! They ask for a "donation" for their services which is usually around $2 and never more than $5, and the party starts at 7pm (I was thinking of getting there at 8ish) and goes till the last person drops. Should be a lot of fun... If for some reason it isn't we can always make the trek over to Cafe Van Kleef or any of the myriad of downtown Oakland bars. In addition to being my birthday on the 25th of this month, it was also my good friend Steve Wai's birthday about a week ago so come celebrate us both! Hope to see you there! If you have never met me before check out the invite on facebook so you know who to buy a beer for :) http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=119570263929

No comments: